Download : Sports Whistles and Horns
Do you like watching sports? If you live for the matches and like being a part of a cheering crowd, Sports Whistles and Horns app is made for the fans like you. Play these prank sounds just for fun or set as a ringtone, notification sound or alarm with the tone of a whistle, horn or vuvuzela and enjoy the atmosphere of the best games.
Feel the adrenaline every time you listen to the referee whistle! This is a free soundboard app with interesting whistle sounds. They are used at basketball, ice hockey as well as at American football, soccer and other games.
Whistles are used by referees, to officiate sporting matches. They were first used to stop a sports match in a game of rugby in New Zealand in 1884. Before that game, all referees simply used their voices to control the flow of play.
There are total of 16 whistles and horn sounds such as air horn that is used for signaling purposes. There is also a boxing ring bell that is suitable for sms sound. There are various kinds referee whistle that are used in many circumstances during the play; vuvuzela, a plastic horn which produces a loud monotone note is a subject of controversy when used by spectators at football matches because its high pressure noise can lead to hearing loss.
– Set as ringtone / contact ringtone / alarm sound / notification sound
– Set timer to play the sound
– Set widget button of favorite sounds on your phone home screen
1. “Set as Alarm” command will not affect existing alarms, only the new ones you create. You can delete existing alarm and create new one.
2. To set widget: Long click on your home screen > Add widget > Choose Sports Whistles and Horns from the list > Pick a sound.
Tips for using:
– DO NOT use these prank sounds on classes, at work or other inappropriate places and occasions.
– DO NOT use it to harm somebody’s health.
– DO NOT use it on your younger brothers or sisters.
– Use this app to make fun with your friends.
– Use the timer to play the sound at precise moment.
Be creative with the use of this app and please let us know in the comments.